Address: Petrovka St., 2 (Central Department Store, 5th floor, separate entrance – from the side of Petrovka)
Telephone: +7 (495) 276-76-78
The best, freshest and rarest fish and marine life from the most ambitious chef Uson Ershegov. Combine this with an excellent wine list, service at the highest level, views of the Kremlin and the Historical Museum and have an unforgettable stay on one of the best terraces in Moscow!
Especially for this veranda, Uson prepared a collection of bright summer soups: gazpacho with fresh sorbet made from cucumber, celery and lemon (at the guest’s request, they can be served with Kamchatka crab or shrimps, even a vegetarian version of the soup is possible – from 550 rubles), cold rhubarb soup with poached egg (680 rubles), beetroot soup with horseradish ice cream and dill “snow”, served with sour cream and Dijon mustard (650 rubles), okroshka on kvass (780 rubles), on ayran (750 rubles), with beef or sausage, but you can only with vegetables.
This is the most summer summer imaginable!
Excerpts from the menu
- Oysters from 490 rubles. a piece
- Baramundi, 600 rubles for 100g
- Wild pagra, 750 rubles for 100g
- Amadai, 2280 rub. for 100g
- Scarfano, 650 rubles for 100g
- Tairagai, 1800 rub. for 100g
- Crab and black cod cutlets, 2200 rubles
- Smoky white fish fillet soup, 800 rubles.
- Sushi, from 290 rubles. a piece
- Peshi secret, 790 rub.