To simplify the cooking process as well as always be ready to demonstrate the skills of a chef there are a lot of tricks and secrets.
It is important to know the following:
1. So that the chops do not fall apart right in the pan, add a little soaked white bread to the minced meat, and the chops themselves are rolled in breadcrumbs.
2. Adding a little cornstarch to scrambled eggs or omelette will make the dish incredibly lush and airy.
3. To allow the dishes to cool more slowly during a party or dinner, try serving them in a heated bowl.
4. For home baked cakes, it is always worth adding half a teaspoon of salt to it. Don't forget it, even if there is no salt in the recipe.
5. Any sauce can be garnished with a small amount of mustard or peanut butter.