Often, professional chefs use very simple techniques and tricks that give the dishes their amazing flavor.
1. You can add a small vanilla to vegetable salads to give an unusual and spicy note.
2. If you accidentally exaggerate it with salt in the soup, then grab the corn, close in cheesecloth and put in a bowl.
3. Never start making meat right after the refrigerator: leave it at room temperature for a few hours.
4. Before the soup is ready, add freshly squeezed vegetable juice to it: This way you will enrich the bowl with vitamins and give it a great depth.
5. In order not to exaggerate by roasting pork or chicken, let the meat roast for one hour in brine.
6. Meat should not be served immediately after cooking: give it some time to infuse.
7. To make your dough perfect, butter and eggs should remain at room temperature overnight.
8. To make a delicious crust of meat from the oven, pour it with pomegranate juice with honey.
9. And so the crust has a fish, it is worth lubricating the fillet with a small amount of mayonnaise.
10. To give coffee an interesting taste, try adding a piece of lemon or a pinch of salt.
11. If you are cooking cooking pancakes, be sure to add a couple of tablespoons of cream to the dough.
12. Also sour cream will quickly reach the consistency of the cream if you add egg yolk to it.
13. To neutralize the acidity of dishes using tomato paste, add a little sugar.
14. Salt can be replaced with lemon juice: This not only makes the dish more useful but will also give an unusual flavor.
15. To make the scrambled eggs perfect, cook in a frying pan with a thick bottom, butter and low heat for 5 minutes. Salt should be before serving.
16. To give a spicy flavor to the whole dish, the plate should be rubbed with a garlic clove.
17. For broth, crystal clear, you should use a special chicken soup. Cook it needs at least three hours. Vegetables add an hour and a half. You can also use an ice cube.
cooking life hacking