Going on holiday to distant countries, almost everyone is tempted to taste the delicacies of local cuisine.
Experts warn that in some regions it is not worth a single reason: You may be poisoned or get an infection.
But there is a category of dishes that pose a deadly threat to the reason why the technology in their preparation should be as precise as possible. So if you don't want to risk your life for culinary curiosity, you should refrain from taking them:
1. Fugu. Famous Japanese fish. It is so toxic that it immediately causes respiratory paralysis that leads to death. It is believed that only the best cook can make fugu so that guests enjoy a rare taste and stay alive.
2. Stonefish. It is found in the resorts of Indonesia, where it is always recommended to try tourists. However, the fish is very toxic. If the chef at least made the slightest mistake in his slaughterhouse, then a fever comes to an end that ends with a fatal outcome.
3. Copalhem. Culinary "sophistication" of the inhabitants of Chukotka. It is highly recommended not to try other than the locals in whom the body is adapted to receive this dish. Cooking technology is simply barbaric: an older deer is starving for several days, then killed, drowned in a swamp. Then the animal's game is abundantly "fertilized" with peat and "marinated" for several months. If Kopalhem tries an ordinary person, then he will die, unable to carry so many lignites.
4. Brains of monkeys. Served "masterpiece" in Asian countries. In principle, if the animal was healthy then there is no risk to you. But if the monkey was ill with gall disease, the person is facing dementia and death.
5. Cassava. This ingredient is found in baking in Africa. Contains cyanide, so if the cook confuses something in the cooking process, his guests will be fatal.
6. Sanacchi. A traditional bowl that you can try in Korea. By simple, live squid, more precisely its tentacles. Before he dies, he can take you away by blocking access to oxygen.
Travel seafood food death cooking