Scientists decided to find out what benefits a tropical mango can bring, and also to find out if there are contraindications to use.
The following beneficial properties were identified:
1. Helps with anemia. Mango is rich in iron, therefore it is an invaluable find for those who suffer from its deficiency. It also helps girls with abundant secretions during menstruation to maintain a normal iron level.
2. Hair growth. The composition comprises vitamin E which affects the hair follicles, causing hair growth. It also has a beneficial effect on the overall restoration of hair and helps gray hair not appear as long as possible.
3. Aphrodisiac. Increases the level of sexual activity. Works as an excellent prophylactic against male diseases.
4. Assistance with diabetes. Eating mangoes regularly lowers blood sugar levels. Also a great assistant in the fight against cholesterol.
5. Press. In the fruit of a lot of potassium and magnesium, but not enough sodium. Normalizes blood pressure and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
6. For skin. Containing Vitamin A helps fight acne, pigmentation and acne.
7. For youth. Vitamins C and A contribute to the production of collagen, which prevents aging.
8. Improves digestion. Mango contains fibers that dissolve quickly. This allows for fast saturation. Also well-informed intestinal microflora.
9. During pregnancy. Relieves inflammation and swelling.
10. For bones. The fruit is rich in calcium and substances that make it possible to digest.
Also showed its effectiveness in controlling asthma and kidney stones due to the content of beta-carotene and vitamin B6.
1. If you are allergic to poison ivy, pistachios, cashew nuts, then there will be a reaction to mango.
2. If you have sensitive skin, it can cause dermatitis.
3. For kidney disease, beware of potassium.
4. If you drink, do not eat mango: it prevents the removal of alcohol from the body.
5. Be careful when you have problems with the pancreas.
healthy habits science health medicine