Products often lose their usefulness and become junk food precisely because they are not properly stored.
The products must be stored as follows:
1. Meat must be stored on a special drainage and avoid ingress of moisture.
2. Apples only love room temperature.
3. Both soft and hard cheeses are best kept in the refrigerator.
3. Bananas in the fridge become black as they prefer, like apples, room temperature.
4. Cut pumpkins are worth keeping in the movie.
5. Store onions, garlic and vegetable oil in a dry, dark room.
6. Avocados must be wrapped in paper for 5 days and left in the kitchen.
7. Grapes, leeks, eggplants, tomatoes and broccoli should not be stored in a package. They like the temperature at +5 degrees.