Nutritionists believe that many foods can be eaten much longer than you normally think.
The fact is that manufacturers are trying to reduce the real durability of insurance. What foods to eat without fear:
1. If the butter is stored in the refrigerator, it can be eaten for another 2-3 weeks.
2. Canned vegetables. The actual shelf life is 1 year more than the stated.
3. Jam and jam. It is worth adding on top of 6-12 months.
4. Eggs are stored well even at room temperature. They can be eaten for another 2-3 weeks after the specified time.
5. Sliced bread. The shelf life will be longer by 7 days.
6. Skim milk. In case you did not open the package, add another 5 days to the specified date.