Here are 7 life hacking for the kitchen that you didn't know.
1. If the bowl suddenly appeared fat for you, then the ice comes to rescue: put it in a napkin and slide it over the ice. All the fat that a hand will remove.
2. To make the spices more enjoyable with their aroma, immediately place them in the refrigerator in the microwave for a few seconds.
3. In order for you not to shout over the paste all the time they were made and the foam does not fill the plate, place a wooden spoon on top of the pan.
4. If the prospect of sneaking over the bow scares you, put it in the refrigerator for a few minutes before cleaning and shrinking. This method can also help against tears: dampen the bulb with cold water before shredding.
5. If beautiful eggs cannot be obtained (the shell constantly strives to tear a larger piece of protein) while cooking it is worth adding a little salt, soda or vinegar.
6. If you need cooked beets quickly and time is short, put it in a luggage bag and send it in a microwave for 9 minutes. After turning off the oven, give it another 10 minutes and then continue.
7. In order for the feed film not to let you down by unplanned breaks in random places, it should be stored in the refrigerator.
life hacking cooking