Before you learn to marinate various meats tasty, we will give some tips on the subject.
Do not place spear tips in aluminum and wooden tools. In the first case, aluminum that reacts with marinade (the acid it contains) will release harmful substances that are harmful to health. In addition, the products are oxidized in aluminum cookware.
In the second case, when pickling in a wooden container, the meat is finally dry. This is because the tree takes juice from it. In addition, "gives" kebabs and its own "wood" smell.
Skewers will be incredibly tasty and juicy if you marinate them with the following recipes.
Marinade for lamb
For 2 kg of meat:
• 4 cloves of garlic
• 1.5 Art. l. bound in a mortar;
• 10 grain peppercorns
• 4 leaf leaves
• 100 ml of sunflower oil or olive oil;
• 1 large bunch of coriander, finely chop it
• 4 onions, also finely chopped;
• 2 strokes. mineral water soda.
1. Suppress garlic through a special unit pressure. Stir in butter, onions, zira and other spices.
2. Pour mineral water into the marinade mixture. Next, cilantro is added. Mix well with a clean spoon, transfer to a container of meat and mix again.
3. Skewers will be suitable for cooking for 3-4 hours.
Marinade for pork and poultry (chicken, turkey)
Based on 2 kg ingredients:
• 1/2 Strike Vinegar (6%);
• 1 Stack of Soy Sauce;
• 1/2 stack of pineapple juice;
• 1/2 Art. l. sugar sand;
• 2 tsp. (top) coarse salt
• 1 tsp. grated garlic.
1. Send all liquid ingredients to a copper or enamel pan. Pour salt, sugar.
2. At moderate power, boil in marinade grated garlic.
3. Cool at room temperature and pour into pan with prepared (sliced) meat.
4. Stir with a gloved hand and leave for 2-3 hours.
Apricot marinade for some meat is very spicy!
For 2 kg ingredients:
• 240 ml apricot nectar / juice;
• 1.5 Art. l. food vinegar, table (can be wine);
• 2 tbsp. l. vegetable (odorless) oil;
• 2 tsp. soy sauce;
• 4 bulbs, average.
1. In a bowl of apricot nectar, soy sauce, vinegar and vegetable oil are added in turn. Stir with a spatula.
2. Cut all the bulbs arbitrarily as you like: dice, circles, half rings. Transfer to marinade.
3. Put the pieces of pork or other meat in the mixture. Cover with lid and bowl for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. If desired, vinegar can be replaced with red wine, but it is always dry.
5. This marinade is especially good for pork chops, barbecue and entrecote.
Bon appetite and tasty picnics for you!
kebab recipe meat