Hoop – easy and quick hot dish of the Armenian cuisine. Despite its simplicity, turns out amazingly delicious: juicy chicken drumsticks in combination with a huge amount of caramelized onions, a touch of tartness from the pomegranate and soft butter. As soon as I saw this recipe, I couldn’t calm down until cooked. This dish served traditionally with boiled potatoes. When fighting turns out very tasty gravy that you can SOP white bread. Highly recommend to cook a quick dinner without problems, but it is also said that this dish is served on new year’s holidays, thanks to a grenade it really looks festive.
Ingredients for “Armenian Hagop with chicken”:
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of servings: 2
The recipe for “Armenian Hagop with chicken”:
1. Chicken leg quarters salt and pepper.
2. Fry in vegetable oil until it will turn brown from all sides. Tibia to remove from the pan.
3. Onion cut into half rings, fry until caramelized (do not burn).
4. Add the pomegranate, put the chicken and butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 minutes.
5. As a garnish, you can boil the potatoes. It’s delicious! Enjoy! The whole recipe can be viewed in the video.