1. A storehouse of vitamin C is common everywhere growing wild rose. The content of the above-mentioned vitamin it is much more useful those lemons and black currant. Also, rose hip — a powerful antioxidant that contains a large number of necessary to strengthen the body of minerals, vitamins and other nutrients. Interesting fact: the berries grown in Northern regions are richer in vitamin C than those growing in the South
2. If you want to always be in sober mind and sensible memory, and heart that would have worked without crashing — regularly, in small quantities, drink infusions of rose hips. And it’s not just advertising words, but the result of scientific research. Also, every person, especially women, want that skin to stay longer young and elastic, this will help the berries of plants that promote the production of collagen. Even the rose has a positive effect on joint health, due to kotomu nothing will hamper Your movements.
3. Want to strengthen immunity in the cold season, and prevent vitamin deficiency — eat tinctures and decoctions from the hips. This is a versatile and affordable remedy for many health problems. You can also use, as an anti-inflammatory, normalizing blood pressure
4. Rosehip oil, which is produced from the seeds of the plant, can be used to improve color of skin, smoothing of scars and tissue regeneration. It can be used to treat eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, dermatosis. For greater effect, it is necessary to mix with lavender oil. This oil is also used in gingivitis, stomatitis and burns
5. There are contraindications: people who have dermatological problems, the use of tinctures of wild rose, you must consult with your doctor. It is contraindicated for those who suffer from gastric ulcer, gastritis with high acidity, thrombosis, cardiac insufficiency 3 degrees, endocarditis. After each administration of infusion of rose hips should rinse your mouth with water to avoid destruction of tooth enamel. Hypertension and constipation should not take decoction of the roots hips. Prolonged supplementation with rose hip may adversely affect the liver.
Be interesting along with FITNESSI!
Assessment of article: (Votes: 0)
Read more •••